Credit Suisse’s Portuguese Portfolio
In 2007, CSAM instructed C&W for the management of the single property they owned in Portugal.
After acquiring Art’s building in 2009, the challenge was for C&W to achieve optimal operational performance; develop excellent tenant relationship and implement internal reporting procedures.
- Presence on site to guarantee the best operational performance
- Continuous update of Realax – Credit Suisse’s internal Property Asset Management software
- High percentage of tenant retention in a strong and competitive market (We have renegotiated the BNP Paribas lease (7000 sq.m.) with an additional take-up of 4500 sq.m. (Huawei, Diageo and Levis) in 2011
- In Art’s building, 100% of rents charged are collected in the first 30 days
- Strong strategy to attract new tenants and retain present tenants
- Innovative common facilities services – “value for money” and implementation of “Sustainable Community Project” involving tenants and engage them with the place.
These buildings are the best example that is possible to keep a high level of occupancy in a strong competitive environment, with rents above market, accommodating successful companies, adjusting areas to tenant needs and increase the level of service provided without increasing operating costs.